4/13/2012

The Front Row at Mojca Beseničar Spring/Summer 2012

Wednesday evening was a special evening for me, I got to sit in the first row of the Mojca Beseničar Spring/Summer 2012 collection:) I was very pleased with the show which started with a modern dance number that looked somewhat like this:



The guests, as you can see, weren't too impressed (but they did politely clap in the end;))

Then, the show started! These were some of my favourite pieces:














The designer Mojca Beseničar takes a bow. Bravo, Mojca! :)

Here are some details that have caught my eye at the fashion show:





All bags are by the our genius Marjeta Grošelj!:)

Hope you enjoyed this post:)

Love,

Teja

2 comments :

  1. Bravo za Mojcinu reviju i Bravooo Teja za super tekst i odlične fotke!
    Can't wait za tvoje nove tekstove.
    Gooo Teja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tenk ju:) sem bila pravi paparazzo :P hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love them:)