12/02/2013

Style Crush: Alexa Chung

Okay, before you say that Alexa is totally overrated and that granny style is out, I would have to side with her and say that I don't think there is a single person on this planet who can pull off the granny style and make it as smart and as sexy like Alexa Chung. I'm sorry, there's just no one else!

The disheveled I-just-got-out-of-bed hair, the perfect liquid eyeliner flick, the boarding school sweater with a bib collar, the super short shorts worn with black tights... and brogues, all of that topped with a designer tote and a navy coat. I just love it. Here  are some of my favorite Alexa styles:


Can't get enough of Alexa? Check out these video clips:
Alexa Chung on her lover, Williamsburg, and her husband, London:)

Alexa Chung for Harper's Bazaar

I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I have,

love,

Teja xoxo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love them:)