6/10/2014

My Turquoise Summer

Okay, perhaps coffee and nail polish do not mix very well, but I’ve decided that this particular shade should be besties with coffee because it’s the *it shade* of the summer. Why coffee, do you ask? Because I can’t live without itJ and as it happens, I can’t live without this awesome shade of turquoise Gel Effect Nail Enamel by Deborah Milano.

Though the advertisement says that ‘’the new gel EFFECT nail enamels by Deborah Milano imparts mirror-like shine, amazing depth of color, and a spectacular “plumping” effect with just one coat,'' I would have to respectfully disagree. The first coat is a bit streaky, so do add another one. After that, this nail polish does deliver everything that the advertisement says, from the rich color to perfect coverage to the “gel like” surface – without using UV light.
I am really pleased with this particular kind of nail polish and I would definitely repurchase it – in all shadesJ
As far as summer shades of nail polish are concerned, the summer of 2014 is all about pale shades of blues and turquoises, pastels and nudes, a complete opposite of summer 2013, when women had been proudly displaying their neon talons.

So, neon is out, pastels are in. Don’t believe me? Check out the L’Oreal Summer 2014 Nail Collection:
Essie is also following the summer trends with pastels, though with little pops of slightly stronger shades, such as coral red, my personal favorite.
OPI is avoiding nude tones and is sticking to minks and different shades of corals (total win, want to have the entire collection!)

Hope you liked this post:) 

Don’t forget to like the Deborah Slovenija Facebookpage!

Love,

Teja xoxo

Follow me on:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love them:)