11/18/2014

#CosmopolitanChic Transition Looks

#CosmopolitanChic Daytime Look






For the day look,I chose this gorgeous Mary katrantzou dress, it's so bright and colorful and I've been such a big fan of hers, so if I had only one chance to splurge in Vegas, I'd invest in this dress. Because Vegas is pretty big and a girl is always on the go, I chose these Valentino fluorescent shoes purely because of the comfort factor - and also because I think that pumps are overrated. Yes, they look gorgeous but they are always killing my feet. 

Now, let's accessorize (my favorite part:)) First, diamonds are a girl's best friend, so diamond studs from White gold diamond jewelry  are just the ticket. But then again, the diamond studs cannot be the only sparkly thing on a girl, right? Now we need a little bit of Chanel, and this Chanel charm bangle works beautifully with the earrings. To balance out this look, I chose the  Valentino studded shoulder bag because the soft pastel baby blue makes the bluish tones on the dress really stand out and it gives this classic look a bit of an edge.

I'm going to let you in on a little bit of a secret: I am short-sighted. That's why I have decided to create a look with glasses because 90% of the pages in fashion magazines are with models who aren't wearing any glasses. Also, I believe that there is a bit of a pressure in our society that people need to wear contacts instead of glasses. I wonder why, if you can wear these beautiful Ray-Ban round eye glasses they are so chic! Cat-eye glasses are the hit of this season, so if you need new glasses, go for this look! And when is outside, why not wear Linda Farrow acetate sunglasses?


#CosmopolitanChic for a Day

When night falls in the Sin City, we need even more sparkle and these sparkly French Connection hot pants are perfect for the job. By the way, I know that by choosing them, I am walking the thin line between trashy and classy, that is why the rest of the outfit is really toned down with black.


This is something that every girl should know: if you're wearing hot pants, you need to wear them with Whistles black tights. That's the only way to go. Now, I wanted to give this outfit a bit of an edge and this Givenchy black top looked perfect for the part, I love the big zipper neckline. These three pieces of the outfit can still be a little bit too skimpy, that's why I chose this gorgeous VILA black jacket to balance out the look and give it a bit more class.

And now - accessories: I fell in love with this Chanel handbag, it's a timeless classic, but with a bit of an edge. To give this outfit just a little pop of color, I chose Christian Louboutin black shoes  and Jennifer Loiselle art deco jewelry that matches the Louboutins' signature red soles:)

What do you think of this look?

Feel free to comment:)

Love,

Tejaxoxox


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love them:)